5 Methods of Implementation Process in SAP Business One
The success of an implementation of the system is dependent on the readiness of the company, the users involved in it, the system to be implemented and also consultant that assist in the implementation process.
One thing you need to know, is that the process of implementing a system is an important stage in the process of replacing a system in the company. But before we implement the ERP system to our business, the first thing to note of course is to choose a suitable ERP applications with business processes as desired.
One ERP applications that you can make is the selection of SAP Business One application where this is one of the most common software used by many companies because it has modules that cover all aspects of the business.
SAP Business One Implementation Process
SAP Business One has its own methodology to implement the system that are customized to the experience and business needs to be able to create a system that really – really can sustain and elevate the value of the business competition so as to compete with its competitors and achieve success.
- Project Preparation – This stage is the stage of the commencement of a project which at this stage we start to develop an implementation strategy, planning the use of resources and the stages – stages and timetables to be
- Blue Print – at this stage we will start to dig information about business processes in the company. The results of this phase will be made a blue print or a business process framework like what you want to implement.
- Realization – implementation team will begin to configure SAP settings using the results of a detailed blue print which will then be tested for functionality against all the settings and the changes required as a result of testing.
- Final Preparation – is the final stage of preparation before the end SAP application ready for use. All settings and other important issues must be completed at this stage. Usually the final stages of preparation, the activities carried out include:
- End-to-end testing of new applications that have been completed in the configuration
- Conduct training for staff
- System management activities (create user and user profile)
- Activation data migration
- Go-Live and Support – In this phase, the implementation phase has been expressed can Go-Live. The purpose of the go-live here is a new system has to be used to replace the old system.
During the use of the go-live of this, surely there will be some constraints on pengoprasian or other obstacles. For the support team should always be ready to answer the questions asked by the user.
Author – SF