3 Business Challenges & How ERP Solution Handle it
Are you looking for something in your business that is able to provide more profit, increase productivity, simplify business processes and save costs? Then Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software is the right answer for those question.
What is the purpose of ERP?
If every department in the company has a software or system that does not interfere with the use of other departmental software, then you will experience problems that can hinder the flow of information and analysis, employee productivity, and sales progress.
The purpose of ERP is to eliminate those problem. ERP software connects software from every department (finance, HR, marketing, logistics, etc.) to an integrated system that enables workers to capture, manage and share important information easily and efficiently.
What can ERP do for your business?
Let’s look at three key business challenges and their impact and how ERP Solution addresses each of these issues.
Challenge # 1: Different software used by every department.
- Complete and often inaccurate overall performance overview.
- Reduce the productivity of workers to collect and analyze data from each unit and location business.
- Time lags on data performance that inhibit effective planning and proactive decision making
- Difficulty in consolidating meaningful and accurate reporting
Consolidate operational, sales and financial information across departments to provide real-time visibility into business performance that covers your entire organization.
- Equip your business to anticipate trends and make informed decisions
- Allowing workers to focus more on productivity
- Find new profit centers to develop
Business challenge # 2: Manual process that has been left behind
- Inefficient use of worker resources
- Redundancy of data entry
- Unnecessary paper and hard copy storage costs
- The level of inaccurate order exceeds the tolerable level
- Excessive inventory
Simplify the processes of all departments and entities involved in order fulfillment success.
- Reduced manual entry and payroll costs required to perform the task
- Save expenses and storage by converting paperless processes
- Accelerate product delivery time
- Optimize inventory
Business challenge # 3: Complicated global expansion by software integration issues
- The risk of non-compliance with various tax regulations
- Inefficiency in managing customer and vendor relationships
- Difficulty in collecting data to track the performance of each new location and its impact on the company
Integrate office and subsidiaries with headquarters systems across multiple entities and borders to enable shared services, planning and budgeting.
- Adjust local requirements while meeting overall needs for consolidation, tracking and analysis
- Simplify compliance by managing local taxes, regulations and markets with multisite, multilingual and multi currency capabilities
- Defining company standards to enable systems to support new locations, geographies and industries