The Advantages of Acumatica ERP In Fixed Asset Depreciation Calculations
Assets are resources or assets owned by an entity, derived from past events and are expected to provide benefits in the future.
There are several kinds of assets in a company, one of them Fixed Asset or Fixed Assets.
Fixed Assets or Fixed Assets are assets that have a long useful life or permanent, have a form of existence and used by the company as part of the company’s operations and not for sale.
Examples: Land, Building or Building, Machinery, Vehicles and Equipment.
Fixed Asset or Fixed Assets that have a useful life and as part of the company’s operations of course with time will experience the depreciation of value (value), with the number of fixed assets that exist in a company of course the company wants to be able to maintain and use these assets for the useful life with correct and accurate depreciation calculations.
There are two common methods used to calculate depreciation or fixed asset depreciation.
- Straight Line Method (Straight Line Method)
- Declining Balancing Method (Declining Balancing Method)
Basically, each method used has its own advantages and disadvantages but any method used should be applied consistently.
To assist you in performing these fixed asset depreciation calculations, you can use accounting software or ERP software such as Acumatica Cloud ERP which can make it easier for you to perform fixed asset depreciation calculations.
Here are some benefits you can get if you use Acumatica in the calculation of fixed asset depreciation such as:
- Depreciation calculation is only “one click” only.
- The calculation does not take long and can be adjusted with the standard of taxation in Indonesia.
- Can directly form a journal of depreciation as calculated.
- Get more accurate and faster calculation results.
- Fixed assets are neat and easy to read in the presentation of a fixed asset report.
For more information you can directly contact us at (021) 53675015 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org