Acumatica Cloud ERP Module – Fixed Asset Management
Every organization or company either private or government certainly has both tangible or intangible assets. Each one of these assets should be managed by both effectively and efficiently so that these assets can also be beneficial for the company.
To manage assets, there are many ways that can be used. But thanks to technological developments, now present a form of software technology that is useful to facilitate us in managing the company’s assets.
One of this software is Acumatica Cloud ERP that has Fixed Asset Management module that is capable of providing complete visibility on the assets and the calculation of depreciation in the company.
Acumatica Cloud ERP – Fixed Asset Module
By using Acumatica Cloud ERP, we can manage the assets of the company using the Fixed Asset Management module where we can add the assets owned by the AP directly from the purchase, import from file or add them individually.
We can also choose from a variety of pre-define depreciation schedules or to schedule a custom basis to produce accurate accounting reports by utilizing a special book that is capable of tracking scenarios and separate tax statements of general ledger accounts.
Fixed Asset exist in Acumatica Cloud ERP also provides other features such as:
- Fixed Asset Transaction – where we can create, view, edit, delete and releasing asset transactions Fixed Asset Transaction using the form provided.
- Convert Purchases to Assets – Acumatica can accommodate conversion to convert into asset purchasing using the form to convert Purchases Assets either as one component of the asset or as the asset itself.
- Depreciation Journal Automatically – through the form Manage> Fixed Asset, we can manage the fixed asset that we have either create, view, edit and delete assets. We can also see Depreciation History through this form.
- Assets Summary – This form is useful for doing things such as checking a short fixed asset with Active status and Asset Disposal. We can also show that checks one by one or en masse.
As for other features and advantages are:
- Multiple depreciation method
- Tax benefit support
- Multiple depreciation books
- Multiple asset types
- Customized calendar
- Fixed asset classes
- Fixed asset reporting
- Depreciation schedule details
- Multiple averaging options
Author — CP